或许の关注者

2016年4月17日星期日

17/4



蛮喜欢男主角的声线

Asher Book——《Try》

If i walk, would you run?
如果我往前走,你會一同前行嗎?

If i stop, would you come?

如果我停下腳步,你會察覺而到我身旁嗎?

If i say you're the one, would you believe me?

如果我說你是我唯一的世界,你相信這些嗎?

If i ask you to stay, would you show me the way?
如果我要你別走,你會給我要求的機會嗎? 

Tell me what to say so you don't leave me.
告訴我說些什麼就不用擔心你離開我。
The world is catching up to you  While you're running away to chase your dream
這(我的)世界正在追逐你,當你向前狂奔去完成夢想。
It's time for us to make a move cause we are asking one another to change

是時候該動身了。因為我們正要求對方改變。

And maybe i'm not ready

也許我還沒準備好
But I'll try for your love  

但我會為你的愛努力
I can hide up above
我可以將這份感情藏在心中
I  will try for your love 
我會為你的愛努力。
We've been hiding enough

我們已經藏得夠久了。
If i sing you a song, would you sing along?Or wait till i'm gone

如果唱一首歌給你聽,要一起唱嗎?還是等到我走?
oh how we push and pull  
喔我們之間的拉扯掙扎。

If i give you my heart would you just play the part 

如果我給你看我的心,你會挑逗幾下撒手不理?
Or tell me it's the start of something beautiful.
還是告訴我有些美麗事物正在發酵。

Am i catching up to you?While your running away to chase your dreams

我是否已在你的生命之中?而你正在向前邁進朝夢想而去。

It's time for us to face the truth cause we are coming to each other to change

是時候該面對現實,因為我們都朝著對方所想的成長。

And maybe i'm not ready

也許我還沒準備好
But I'll try for your love   
但我會為你的愛努力
I can hide up above

我可以將這份感情藏在心中


I  will try for your love  
我會為你的愛努力
We've been hiding enough

然而我們已經假裝看不見夠久了。




I'll try for your love   

但我會為你的愛努力

I can hide up above
我可以將這份感情藏在心中



2x huh huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh huh huhhh


If i walk, would you run?
如果我往前走,你會一同前行嗎?

If i stop, would you come?

如果我停下腳步,你會察覺而到我身旁嗎?

If i say you're the one, would you believe me?

如果我說你是我唯一的世界,你相信這些嗎





然后我默默想着现在和未来
那些很近又很远的东西
无限做着梦;3
和古瑟说这些事情
被大人说是小孩子哈哈
哪里有这么快计划呢
果然是个小孩子啊

但是我还是幻想着
到了那一年那一天
你是不是还在这里
“这里”

没有评论:

发表评论